Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Adapted from Le Gourmet TV. If the raw egg disturbs you, use a pasteurized egg, 1/4 c egg substitute, or just leave it out. It won't be as creamy in the mouth without the egg, though.
- 177.44 ml heavy cream or 177.44 ml whipping cream or 177.44 ml double cream
- 1 egg
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 29.58 ml granulated sugar (or more if your peanut butter is not too sweet)
- 29.58-44.37 ml peanut butter (creamy or crunchy)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or in the tall canister that came with your immersion blender. Blend until combined. Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Pour into your ice cream maker and process according to manufacturer's instructions.