Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
It doesn't get any easier! I got this recipe from a co-worker before Christmas and I was amazed that anything this easy could taste so good. The bar is very rich so cut into tiny squares.
- 250 g box Ritz crackers
- 396.89 g can sweetened condensed milk
- 225 g package Skor English toffee bits (baking aisle next to the chocolate chips)
- Grease a 9" square pan.
- Dump Ritz crackers into food processor and grind finely or crush finely with a rolling pin.
- Mix with Skor bits and can of sweetened condensed milk.
- Press firmly into prepared pan.
- Store in refrigerator and cut into small squares.
I've been making this square for years, but I've always baked it at at 350Âº for about 15 to 20 minutes. The bits melt and make a great chewy square. Either way is great.
This is a great and easy recipe. I added a layer of melted milk chocolate chips on top when it had cooled in the fridge! Tastes just like the real thing!
These squares are too good to be true, people will be shocked to discover they are made with Ritz crackers. I add a cup of milk chocolate chips and I use low-sodium Ritz crackers