Recipe by Kate in Ontario
It doesn't get any easier! I got this recipe from a co-worker before Christmas and I was amazed that anything this easy could taste so good. The bar is very rich so cut into tiny squares.
- 250 g box Ritz crackers
- 396.89 g can sweetened condensed milk
- 225 g package Skor English toffee bits (baking aisle next to the chocolate chips)
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease a 9" square pan.
- Dump Ritz crackers into food processor and grind finely or crush finely with a rolling pin.
- Mix with Skor bits and can of sweetened condensed milk.
- Press firmly into prepared pan.
- Store in refrigerator and cut into small squares.