Kate in Ontario's Note:
It doesn't get any easier! I got this recipe from a co-worker before Christmas and I was amazed that anything this easy could taste so good. The bar is very rich so cut into tiny squares.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 250 g box Ritz crackers
- 396.89 g can sweetened condensed milk
- 225 g package Skor English toffee bits (baking aisle next to the chocolate chips)
- 1Grease a 9" square pan.
- 2Dump Ritz crackers into food processor and grind finely or crush finely with a rolling pin.
- 3Mix with Skor bits and can of sweetened condensed milk.
- 4Press firmly into prepared pan.
- 5Store in refrigerator and cut into small squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No Bake Skor Bars
Serving Size: 1 (872 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3708.0
- Calories from Fat 1477
- Total Fat 164.1 g
- Saturated Fat 73.8 g
- Cholesterol 254.2 mg
- Sodium 3157.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 515.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.6 g
- Sugars 370.7 g
- Protein 56.4 g