Recipe by M Harris
Easy to prep dessert that throws together fast for last minute pot luck dinners. A favorite at my house! I served this once at a family holiday meal about 10 yrs ago, and it's been requested every year since.
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8 ounce) carton Cool Whip
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed pineapple
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream together sugar, cream cheese, and Vanilla well.
- Fold in Cool whip (do NOT beat in).
- Drain juice from Pineapple well. Fold into filling.
- Fold in Pecans (opt.).
- Add filling to Graham Cracker crust and chill 1 hour.
- Refrigerate leftovers. Serves 8.