Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
These cookies were my favorites as a kid and now they are my twins' favorites. You can't go wrong with chocolate and peanut butter melted together!
- 2 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 2 3⁄4 cups quick oats
- Melt margarine in large pan (2 1/2 qt) on medium heat.
- Add milk and sugar and cocoa.
- Mix thoroughly, bring to a boil and stir constantly.
- Boil 1 minute.
- Remove from heat, add peanut butter and oats.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Drop on wax paper by teaspoonfuls.