- 2 cups sugar
- 6 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 3 cups rolled oats
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine sugar, cocoa, butter or marg and milk in large sauce pan and bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla, coconut and rolled oats, stir until all in coated in chocolate mixture.
- Drop by the spoonful onto greased cookie sheet, etc and allow to cool before eating.
- These cookies set up best if cooled in the fridge.