5 hrs 30 mins
Colby's Mom's Note:
Layers of fruit, creamy mousse and sweet whipped cream all stack up into one extraordinary dessert that "bakes" in your refrigerator.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In pot over high heat combine cranberries, raspberries, 1 3/4 cup sugar and 1 cup water.
- 2Bring to boil.
- 3Cook until mixture thickens, about 10 minutes.
- 4Remove from heat, cool slightly.
- 5In blender, puree until smooth; strain and discard solids.
- 6Transfer to bowl.
- 7In microwave-safe bowl mix juice and gelatin; let stand 5 minutes.
- 8Microwave on high until dissolved, 15 seconds.
- 9Stir into cranberry mixture.
- 10Fill larger bowl half-way with ice.
- 11Set bowl of cranberry mixture in ice-filled bowl; cool, stirring frequently, until room temperature, 10 minutes.
- 13Pour 1 1/2 cups cranberry mixture into crust; freeze 15 minutes.
- 14At high speed beat 1 1/2 cups cream until soft peaks form; gradually fold into remaining cranberry.
- 15Spread 2 cups whipped cream mixture over gelatin mixture in pie.
- 16Refrigerate pie and remaining filling 30 minutes.
- 17Mound remaining whipped cream mixture over pie.
- 18Refrigerate until set, 4 hours.
- 19At high speed beat remaining cream and sugar until stiff peaks form; if desired, transfer to pastry bag filtered with star tip.
- 20Pipe rosettes or spoon whipped cream over pie.
- 21Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 22Garnish with dragees and cranberries just before serving, if desired.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No-Bake Cran-Raspberry Chiffon Pie
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 463.1
- Calories from Fat 272
- Total Fat 30.2 g
- Saturated Fat 16.9 g
- Cholesterol 95.1 mg
- Sodium 196.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 32.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: