Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Easy cookies that I make when I'm out of other ingredients.
- 3 cups old fashioned oats
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons natural-style peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup evaporated milk
- Melt butter, sugar, peanut butter, and milk in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Stir frequently.
- When mixture comes to a boil add in chocolate and stir until melted.
- Pour over oats and stir until blended.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper. Allow to harden for 1 hour.