Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
It's recommended you make these when it's too hot to bake, but I think they're good any time of year. I love how quickly and simply this comes together. Recipe courtesy of Pillsbury Poppin' Fresh Homemade Cookies.
- Lightly grease 13x9" pan.
- In large saucepan, combine sugar, cocoa, milk, and butter.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Add peanut butter and vanilla and mix well.
- Stir in rolled oats and coconut.
- Spread in greased pan.
- Refrigerate until set.
- Cut into bars.
- Store in refrigerator.
My family loved these! The only thing I will do next time is to use a 11x7 pan, since my family wished they were thicker.
Thanks for sharing AmyZoe!