Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
From a 3x5 they handed out.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs tomatoes, medium ripe and coarsely chopped
- 3 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 jalapeno, fresh, stem removed
- 4 sprigs cilantro
- 2 chiles de arbol, dried 25, 000 skoville
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Combine tomatoes and garlic in medium saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Lower heat and simmer 5 minutes uncovered or until tomatoes are soft.
- Remove from heat and cool slightly.
- Pour into blender with everything else, cover and whirl until smooth.