1/1 Photo of Nif's Light and Lean Chef's Salad
This salad is a meal in itself! It counts as 7 WW pts. A healthier version of the delicious Chef's salad. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups romaine lettuce, chopped or torn, lightly packed
- 5 cherry tomatoes, halved or 10 grape tomatoes
- 1/4 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 cup light medium cheddar, cubed
- 3 ounces no-fat ham, cut into thin strips
- 3 ounces reduced-fat smoked turkey breast, cut into thin strips
- 1 large egg, hard-cooked, chopped
- 1 large egg white, hard-cooked, chopped (just hard boil 2 eggs and throw out 1 of the yolks)
- 1Put lettuce and tomatoes into a large salad owl. Pour in the first amount of dressing and sprinkle with preferred amount of pepper; mix well.
- 2Divide and place on 2 serving plates.
- 3Arrange half of the cheese, ham, turkey and eggs in rows on each plate of the lettuce mixture. You can sprinkle with a bit more dressing if you want to.
Browse Our Top Lettuces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nif's Light and Lean Chef's Salad
Serving Size: 1 (320 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 298.4
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 165.8 mg
- Sodium 1713.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 32.1 g