- 4 cups romaine lettuce, chopped or torn, lightly packed
- 5 cherry tomatoes, halved or 10 grape tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 1⁄2 cup light medium cheddar, cubed
- 3 ounces no-fat ham, cut into thin strips
- 3 ounces reduced-fat smoked turkey breast, cut into thin strips
- 1 large egg, hard-cooked, chopped
- 1 large egg white, hard-cooked, chopped (just hard boil 2 eggs and throw out 1 of the yolks)
Directions See How It's Made
- Put lettuce and tomatoes into a large salad owl. Pour in the first amount of dressing and sprinkle with preferred amount of pepper; mix well.
- Divide and place on 2 serving plates.
- Arrange half of the cheese, ham, turkey and eggs in rows on each plate of the lettuce mixture. You can sprinkle with a bit more dressing if you want to.