Prep 0 mins
Cook 1 hr
I like this recipe cause it has less calories
- 3 lbs low-fat cream cheese (neufcha^tel)
- 2 ounces cake flour
- 18 ounces granulated sugar
- Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 5 fluid ounces low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup crushed pecans
- slowly beat the cheese until smooth.bat in the flour and sugar.
- blend in the eggs slowly, then add the cream and vanilla extract.
- pour the batter over the pecan crust in the pan. bake at 300F until set, approx 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
- cool completely brfore removing the sides of each pan.