Recipe by Cinghaile
Great recipe for parties...a premade Bloody Mary, ready to pour. This is a recipe I got from a bartender at a notable New Orleans establishment. It is a keeper. Feel free to garnish with meats, cheeses, vegetables, etc.
- 4 liters V8 vegetable juice
- 2 1⁄8 cups vodka
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup ReaLemon juice
- 8 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 1 cup Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 3⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- celery salt, to finish
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 4 Litre container, combine all ingredients except for the V8.
- Close lid tightly and shake for 1 minute.
- Fill container 7/8 of the way full with V8, close lid and repeat shake.
- Top off container with V-8.
- Refrigerate mixture for 4 to 24 hours (longer is better).
- Fill glass with ice, pour in mixture, sprinkle with celery salt and serve.