Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Great recipe for parties...a premade Bloody Mary, ready to pour. This is a recipe I got from a bartender at a notable New Orleans establishment. It is a keeper. Feel free to garnish with meats, cheeses, vegetables, etc.
- In a 4 Litre container, combine all ingredients except for the V8.
- Close lid tightly and shake for 1 minute.
- Fill container 7/8 of the way full with V8, close lid and repeat shake.
- Top off container with V-8.
- Refrigerate mixture for 4 to 24 hours (longer is better).
- Fill glass with ice, pour in mixture, sprinkle with celery salt and serve.