Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
From the "Favorite Recipes" cookbook of the members of Christ the King Lutheran Church, Mankato, MN.
- 20 graham crackers (1 1/2 cups crushed)
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 lb cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 12 ounces sour cream
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Mix crust ingredients together and bake for 5 minutes at 350 degrees in a glass pan- Cool.
- Beat middle ingredients together well and pour over the cooled crust.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until firm at 350 degrees- Cool 10 minutes.
- Mix topping ingredients together and pour over the cream cheese mixture.
- Bake an additional 10 minutes- Cool.
- Cover and refrigerate- Best if left overnight.