Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy and great, they make a simple meal extra special!
- Beat eggs slightly, add remaining ingredients, blend but don't worry about lumps.
- Refrigerate 1/2 hour.
- Grease generously 8 muffin cups.
- Fill each 3/4 full.
- Place pan in a cold oven.
- Turn temperature to 450°F Bake for 30 minutes.
- Don't open oven while their cooking or they fall.
Wonderfully easy and tasty. My family has already requested that I make them again.
Great easy recipe. We were watching them pop and having a great time, then about 6 minutes before they were supposed to come out they started to burn. I think next time I will cook them for 23 minutes and then watch super close!! I think the method is awesome though!! Thanks for posting!
They were good, but they were all full of air and kept puffing up!!! I kept having to stick them with a knife to go down again! heehee... just kidding, they were perfect! Thanks for the recipe!!!