Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Easy to put together on a busy weeknight, with plenty of passive cooking time. A new staple for us! The rice does get pretty "soggy" so if you are someone who likes individual grains of rice, this is NOT the recipe for you.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 soup can water
- 1 1⁄2 cups uncooked rice
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 chicken, cut up (I used breasts)
- salt and pepper
- Combine soups, butter, water and rice in buttered oblong casserole dish. Salt and pepper chicken and place in mixture. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 1/2 hours.