Recipe by Queen Puff
I'm posting this for safekeeping. Looks very easy and like lots of fun. How great it will be to get around to fixing one myself and posting a picture.
- refrigerated sugar cookie, bar dough
- frosting, decorator icing, sugar sprinkles, candies and (optional) or melted chocolate (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- PREHEAT oven to 325°
- Grease large baking sheet.
- PLACE whole bar of dough in prepared pan.
- Allow to soften for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Using fingertips, pat dough gently to form tree shape.
- BAKE for 20 to 23 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Cool on baking sheet for 2 minutes; carefully loosen cookie with spatula Cool on baking sheet completely.
- DECORATE as desired.