Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 mins
Here is an easy seafood dish I found in a local newspaper for the microwave, using those luscious summer nectarines. You might add a spinach salad and some hot bread sticks and a glass of riesling. Enjoy!
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 8 ounces sea scallops or 8 ounces bay scallops (quarter the sea scallops, if using)
- 2 fresh nectarines, sliced
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- fresh ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Divide the onions, garlic, scallops and nectarines into two 8-ounce ramekins.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice and pepper.
- Cover with paper towel.
- Microwave on medium power 3 to 5 minutes, until scallops are opaque.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve.