1/4 Photos of Neat-To-Eat Sloppy Joe Crescents (Pillsbury Bake-Off Finalist)
This sloppy sandwich is given a new twist when it's baked into a crescent. You can still lick your fingers, but you won't have to wash as many shirts! This was a finalist recipe in Bake-Off #24.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375.
- 2In large skillet, brown ground beef and drain well.
- 3Stir in ketchup, onion, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, pepper and cheese.
- 4Separate dough into 4 rectangles; firmly press perforations to seal.
- 5Spoon about 1/2 cup of meat mixture onto center of each rectangle.
- 6Fold shorter ends of each rectangle to center, overlapping slightly; firmly pinch edges to seal.
- 7Place seam side down on ungreased cookie sheet; sprinkle with sesame seeds, if desired.
- 8Bake at 375* for 14-20 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Neat-To-Eat Sloppy Joe Crescents (Pillsbury Bake-Off Finalist)
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 453.2
- Calories from Fat 192
- Total Fat 21.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 101.2 mg
- Sodium 859.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 10.1 g
- Protein 25.5 g