This sloppy sandwich is given a new twist when it's baked into a crescent. You can still lick your fingers, but you won't have to wash as many shirts! This was a finalist recipe in Bake-Off #24.
- Heat oven to 375.
- In large skillet, brown ground beef and drain well.
- Stir in ketchup, onion, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, pepper and cheese.
- Separate dough into 4 rectangles; firmly press perforations to seal.
- Spoon about 1/2 cup of meat mixture onto center of each rectangle.
- Fold shorter ends of each rectangle to center, overlapping slightly; firmly pinch edges to seal.
- Place seam side down on ungreased cookie sheet; sprinkle with sesame seeds, if desired.
- Bake at 375* for 14-20 minutes or until golden brown.