This sloppy sandwich is given a new twist when it's baked into a crescent. You can still lick your fingers, but you won't have to wash as many shirts! This was a finalist recipe in Bake-Off #24.
- Heat oven to 375.
- In large skillet, brown ground beef and drain well.
- Stir in ketchup, onion, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, pepper and cheese.
- Separate dough into 4 rectangles; firmly press perforations to seal.
- Spoon about 1/2 cup of meat mixture onto center of each rectangle.
- Fold shorter ends of each rectangle to center, overlapping slightly; firmly pinch edges to seal.
- Place seam side down on ungreased cookie sheet; sprinkle with sesame seeds, if desired.
- Bake at 375* for 14-20 minutes or until golden brown.
These were SO GOOD! I only had about 1/4 cup ketchup but I had some honey BBQ sauce on hand so I used that to make 1/2 cup and they were good anyway! But beware these babies are HOT when you get them out of the oven! My 2-1/2 year old burned his tongue on them, I ended up cutting his in bites and letting him eat it with a fork but he still loved it!
This turned out nicely!! I added BBQ sauce because my husband puts it on everything, but other than that I followed the recipe exactly. Thanks.
These were very good. (Simple too). The filling was excellent, I wouldn't change a thing. I made them exactly as posted except for 1 thing. I only had garlic flavored crescent rolls so I used them rather than going to the store. Very tasty! Thanks for posting DuChick! Made for 1-2-3 Hit Wonders Tag.