1/1 Photo of Navy Red S.o.s
For those who served in the Navy this was a breakfast favorite in many places.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet, brown beef, breaking it up into pea sized pieces as it cooks.
- 2When beef is about half cooked, add chopped onions and continue cooking until onions are translucent and tender.
- 3Add each of the 3 tablespoons of flour and stir to cook in completely.
- 4Add the diced tomatoes, juice and mace, reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- 5Serve over white toast slices.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Navy Red S.o.s
Serving Size: 1 (356 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 299.0
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 73.9 mg
- Sodium 686.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 25.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: