For those who served in the Navy this was a breakfast favorite in many places.
Make and share this Navy Red S.o.s recipe from Food.com.
- In a large skillet, brown beef, breaking it up into pea sized pieces as it cooks.
- When beef is about half cooked, add chopped onions and continue cooking until onions are translucent and tender.
- Add each of the 3 tablespoons of flour and stir to cook in completely.
- Add the diced tomatoes, juice and mace, reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Serve over white toast slices.