Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Just another one of those weekend party drinks. I wonder of the sailors of old drank a lot of this while sailing the south seas? Drink enough of them, you'll probably think you're there.
- 1 ounce light rum
- 1 ounce dark Jamaican rum
- 1 ounce barbados golden rum (or use more dark rum)
- 1⁄2 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 ounce passion fruit or 1⁄2 ounce guava nectar
- 1⁄2 ounce pineapple juice
- 1⁄2 ounce orange juice
- 1⁄2 ounce orgeat syrup (may sub with almond liqueur)
- 1⁄2 cup crushed ice
- Mix in a blender until smooth.
- Serve with fresh speared fruit or mint for garnish, if desired.