Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
I don't know where my grandmother got this recipe from or maybe she just made it up oneday. The first time I had this I was about 9 yrs old and I loved it so much. I started to learn how to cook from there.
- 3 cups zucchini, diced
- 1⁄2 cup salami, chopped,i use food processer
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1 cup bisquick flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 onion, chopped
- pre-heat oven 350 dregrees.
- Grease a 9" quiche or pie plate with a little oil.
- Mix all ingredients together (good/well) in a bowl and pour into plate.
- Cover top of the pie loose with some aluminum foil.
- place in oven and cook for 1/2 hour.
- remove foil and cook 1/2 hour more uncovered.
- take out of oven when you stick a toothpick in center and comes out clean.
My 12 yr. old grandaughter and her friend spent the day with me. Both had attended a summer cooking camp. We made this and we all loved it..especially the kids. I used a hard summer sausage and added oregano,the girls loved that it had a pizza flavor..This is a keeper!!