Recipe by Gina's Cucina
I don't know where my grandmother got this recipe from or maybe she just made it up oneday. The first time I had this I was about 9 yrs old and I loved it so much. I started to learn how to cook from there.
Top Review by Country Cook in Oklahoma
My 12 yr. old grandaughter and her friend spent the day with me. Both had attended a summer cooking camp. We made this and we all loved it..especially the kids. I used a hard summer sausage and added oregano,the girls loved that it had a pizza flavor..This is a keeper!!
- 3 cups zucchini, diced
- 1⁄2 cup salami, chopped,i use food processer
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1 cup bisquick flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 onion, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- pre-heat oven 350 dregrees.
- Grease a 9" quiche or pie plate with a little oil.
- Mix all ingredients together (good/well) in a bowl and pour into plate.
- Cover top of the pie loose with some aluminum foil.
- place in oven and cook for 1/2 hour.
- remove foil and cook 1/2 hour more uncovered.
- take out of oven when you stick a toothpick in center and comes out clean.