Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
My mom's boyfriend's mom's recipe. It's amazing and the best one I've ever found.
Make and share this Nanny's Pineapple Upside-Down Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 deegrees.
- pour melted butter in a 9x9x2 baking pan and sprinkle with brown sugar. Arrange pineapple over and place cherries in center of pineapple rings. Reserve extras.
- Beat remaining ingredients for 30 seconds then for 3 minutes on high.
- Crush remaining pineapple rings and add remaining pineapple and cherries to mixture.
- Pour in pan and bake 50-55 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove and immediately turn pan upside-down.