Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
5 Layers of Reese Cup Heaven !
- 1 (11 ounce) box vanilla wafers
- 1⁄2 cup oleo
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 2 (12 ounce) containers Cool Whip
- 1 (6 ounce) box chocolate instant pudding
- 3 cups milk
- 1 (10 ounce) peanut butter cups
- Layer in order given.
- Bottom Layer (Crust).
- Crush Vanilla Waffers and mix with melted oleo. Spread into 9x13 dish.
- 2nd Layer (White Layer).
- Soften Cream Cheese and beat in Cool Whip with electric mixer. Spread over cookie crust.
- 3rd Layer (Reese Layer).
- Spread out chopped Reese Cup candies.
- 4th Layer (Chocolate Layer)
- Prepare pudding with 3 cups milk. Spread over Reese Cup layer.
- 5th Layer.
- Spread all the remaining cool whip over the pudding layer and sprinkle with a few reese cup pieces.
- Cover and let sit in refrigerator over night.