Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
5 Layers of Reese Cup Heaven !
Make and share this Nana's Reese Cup Dessert recipe from Food.com.
- Layer in order given.
- Bottom Layer (Crust).
- Crush Vanilla Waffers and mix with melted oleo. Spread into 9x13 dish.
- 2nd Layer (White Layer).
- Soften Cream Cheese and beat in Cool Whip with electric mixer. Spread over cookie crust.
- 3rd Layer (Reese Layer).
- Spread out chopped Reese Cup candies.
- 4th Layer (Chocolate Layer)
- Prepare pudding with 3 cups milk. Spread over Reese Cup layer.
- 5th Layer.
- Spread all the remaining cool whip over the pudding layer and sprinkle with a few reese cup pieces.
- Cover and let sit in refrigerator over night.