Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
My nana gave my mum this recipe. And she gave it to me. She uses these biscuits as bribes at work :) They are good. I also use the dough to make "spice people" because my kids prefer them to gingerbread men :)
- Cream butter an sugar.
- Add egg and syrup. Beat well.
- Add flour and other mixed dry ingredients.
- Roll out thinly and cut into rounds.
- Bake in moderate oven (160ºc) for about 15-20 minutes.
- Join 2 biscuits together with raspberry jam.
- Ice with white icing and sprinkle with raspberry jelly crystals.