Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Quick and easy one-dish meal.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cp. shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- tortilla chips
- chopped tomato (optional)
- shredded lettuce (optional)
- In large skillet, cook ground beef and onion over medium-high heat. Drain.
- Return to stove and add sugar, oregano, chili powder, kidney beans, tomato sauce and corn. Stir 15-20 minutes until sauce thickens slightly.
- Stir in cheese and cilantro. Serve with tortilla chips.