1/2 Photos of Nacho Potato Soup
I don't know where I got this recipe, but have had it for several years. It is my husband's favorite soup and also very easy to make!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Empty potatoes only into a microwave safe bowl along with 3 cups of water.
- 2On high, cook potatoes approximately 8 minutes.
- 3Drain potatoes of most of the water.
- 4Combine the potatoes, potato sauce mix (from the box), corn, diced tomatoes and green chilies, and 2 cups of water in a stove-top pan.
- 5Mix well.
- 6Bring to a boil.
- 7Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 15 minutes or until the potatoes are tender to your liking.
- 8Add milk and cubed Velveeta.
- 9Cook and stir until the Velveeta is melted into the soup.
- 10Ladle into soup bowls.
- 11Garnish with shredded cheese or sour cream, if you wish.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nacho Potato Soup
Serving Size: 1 (572 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 282.4
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 18.9 mg
- Sodium 1057.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 9.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: