Prep 20 mins
Cook 6 mins
Oh how I love nachos! Anytime, anywhere! Try to use the different varieties of tortilla chips, as it really adds to the nachos. Enjoy!
- white corn tortilla chips
- black corn tortilla chips
- red corn tortilla chips
- jalapeno pepper, cut into pieces
- sliced black olives
- chopped green pepper
- chopped roma tomato
- chopped green onion
- chopped red onion (a small amount - just for colour)
- 1⁄2 cup fried crisp bacon
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Place tortilla chips on a cookie sheet.
- Top with onions, olives, tomatotes, peppers.
- Add half the cheese on top.
- Top with bacon.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Place in a 350 oven until cheese melts.
- Serve with sour cream and salsa.