1/1 Photo of Nacho Joes
A different take on sloppy joe's.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope taco seasoning
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa con queso, medium
- hamburger bun
- tortilla chips, for serving
- sour cream, if desired
- jalapeno pepper, if desired
- salsa, if desired
- shredded cheddar cheese, if desired
- 1In a large skillet, brown oil, onion and green pepper.
- 2Add ground beef, seasoning with your taste of salt and pepper and brown well.
- 3Add taco seasoning, garlic and Worcestershire sauce and simmer.
- 4Add full jar of con queso cheese and simmer on low for 15 minutes.
- 5To serve, place on buns and eat like traditional sloppy joes, served with tortilla chips on the side.
- 6Or, place tortilla chips on a dish and top with cheesy nacho meat mixture, jalapenos, sour cream and additional shredded cheese or salsa, if desired.
- 7This may also be used to top baked potato, pasta or french fries for a delicious side dish or meal.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nacho Joes
Serving Size: 1 (203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 329.5
- Calories from Fat 215
- Total Fat 23.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 77.1 mg
- Sodium 105.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 21.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salsa con queso