Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I'm one that doesn't like a lot of "chucks" in my food. This is a great recipe for any occasion. Basic meat and cheese recipe.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (8 ounce) can taco sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (16 ounce) bag cheese, mix shredded
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a baking pan spead the refried beans to cover the bottom of the pan.
- Cook the ground meat in a frying pan.
- While the meat is cooking add in the taco mix. (Here is where i ussually add a few other spices for flavor).
- When your meat is completly cooked put it into the baking pan.
- Sprinkle on some of the cheese, not to much just a light coating.
- Place the baking pan in the oven for 20-25 minute.
- Spread the sour cream over the top.
- Pour the taco sauce on.
- Finish it off with the rest of the cheese.
- Your ready to serve!