Recipe by Ms B.
An easy appetizer that even the guys love. I like to use my own black bean dip, but purchased dip works fine. The jalapeno-flavored cheese dip can be used instead of regular nacho dip. You do want a thicker (but still spreadable) cheese dip...the sauces don't hold up for these roll-ups.
- 4 spinach tortillas or 4 tomato-flavor tortillas or 4 plain flour tortillas (8 to 10 inches in diameter)
- 1⁄2 cup bean dip
- 3 -4 tablespoons chopped green onions or 3 -4 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread each tortilla with about 2 tablespoons bean dip and 2 tablespoons cheese dip.
- Sprinkle with onions.
- Tightly roll up tortillas and wrap individually in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour, but no longer than 24 hours.
- (Storing the roll-ups too long results in soggy tortillas.).
- To serve, cut off ends from each roll and discard.
- Cut rolls into 1/2 to 3/4-inch slices.
- Secure with toothpicks, if desired.