Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are “Nacho” ordinary appetizers. They are the perfect addition to any occasion. Full Recipe: http://www.rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/1912
- Brown hamburger and taco seasoning well.
- Flatten each roll into a 4-inch square.
- Place about 1 tablespoon seasoned ground beef in one corner of each flattened roll.
- Top with 1-2 jalapeno slices, 2 cubes cheese and 1 teaspoon diced onion. Moisten edges of dough square with water.
- Fold opposite corner over filling to make a triangle.
- Press edges together to seal.
- Place on a sprayed baking sheet.
- Bake at 350°F 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with sour cream, fresh salsa and guacomole.