Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I threw a little Italian and a little Japanese onto wonderful Indian naan bread for a yummy snack! Naan bread is so soft and tender, so to keep it warm and soft, this snack is roasted at a low temperature in the oven. I hope you like it!
- 1 piece fresh garlic naan bread
- 1 roma tomato, sliced
- 2 tablespoons grated parmigiano-reggiano cheese
- 1 tablespoon edamame, shelled and thawed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Rub both sides of naan bread and a baking sheet with olive oil.
- Place the naan bread on the baking sheet and top with tomatoes then the parmigiano then the edamame.
- Roast, uncovered, for 8 to 10 minutes until tomatoes and cheese are bubbly then serve!