1/2 Photos of Mystic Moon Pistachio Date Nut Loaf
1 hr 30 mins
A nice and easy to put together quick bread delicious as a morning coffee cake. No overly sweet yet rich with Dates Pistachios and chunks of chocolate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 cup dark brown sugar, packed
- 1/3 cup tahini (sesame paste)
- 1 egg
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup chopped dates
- 1/2 cup chopped pistachio nut
- 3 ounces bittersweet chocolate (broken into small chunks)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- 2In a small bowl combine flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. In a large electric mixer bowl cream together the tahini and brown sugar; add the egg and beat until smooth.
- 3Now add the flour mixture and yoghurt alternately, beating well after each addition, ending with youghurt. Add the vanilla and beat until smooth.
- 4Add the Pistachios, dates, and bittersweet chocolate chunks and mix until well blended.
- 5Turn ito a greased and floured loaf pan and bake for about an hour at 350ºF or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes and then turn out onto wire rack to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mystic Moon Pistachio Date Nut Loaf
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 365.2
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 30.4 mg
- Sodium 344.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 35.7 g
- Protein 8.3 g