I search near and far looking for Moxie's Mushroom Dip recipe with no luck. So I decided to figure it out for myself. And it worked! Let me know what you think.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1This recipe finally allowed me to use my Magic bullet. If you do not have one, please make sure to really finely chop up each ingredient.
- 2First mix the Tomato's, garlic, onions and pinch of salt in a small baking dish.
- 3I used my magic bullet to puree all the ingredients but if you want this layer of your dip to have more texture, finely chopping each ingredient should be fine.
- 4That's your first layer.
- 5Next up, add the olive oil to a frying pan and cook your chopped up mushroom until tender (about 5-10 minutes) add the soy sauce. Turn off your stove and add the cream cheese.
- 6Please the mushroom mix on top of the tomato mix add the Goat cheese and place your dip into a preheated over of about (350 degrees) and bake for about 15 minute. Remove and Serve.
- 7I hope you enjoy. :).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Version of Moxie's Mosiac Dip
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 147.5
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 15.9 mg
- Sodium 798.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: