Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make and share this My Version of Lipton's Dry Onion Soup Mix recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 cup instant minced onion
- 1⁄3 cup beef bouillon powder, no msg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed celery seed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1⁄8 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- combine all ingredients.
- Store in an airtight container.
- 5 tablespoons is equal to 1 (1.25 oz.) package of lipton's dry onion soup mix.
- I combined two different recipes to get this one that dh really likes.
I use a lot of onion soup mix, and this does the trick for me. It is much less expensive than the store-bought brand. I try to keep some in my cupboard for ready use! Thanks for posting, Granny3!