Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 177.44 ml instant minced onion
- 78.07 ml beef bouillon powder, no msg
- 1.23 ml crushed celery seed
- 1.23 ml sugar
- 3.69 ml parsley flakes
- 0.59 ml paprika
- 0.59 ml black pepper
- combine all ingredients.
- Store in an airtight container.
- 5 tablespoons is equal to 1 (1.25 oz.) package of lipton's dry onion soup mix.
- I combined two different recipes to get this one that dh really likes.
I use a lot of onion soup mix, and this does the trick for me. It is much less expensive than the store-bought brand. I try to keep some in my cupboard for ready use! Thanks for posting, Granny3!