- 8 inches graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk, Eagle Brand
- 1 large lime, juice and zest of (preferably a Key lime, but not necessary)
- 1 (9 ounce) container Cool Whip, softened
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate
- 4 drops green food coloring
Directions See How It's Made
- Use a large mixing bowl; grate rind (zest) of lime, add squeezed lime juice frozen limeade and sweetened condensed milk to the bowl. Mix well.
- Add Cool Whip; mix well again.
- Spoon into prepared pie crust.
- Swirl top with spoon.
- Cover; chill overnight.
- Keep chilled until serving.