1/2 Photos of My Pizza Casserole
I think this is the best version I have dreampt up. The fennel seeds really make it taste just like pizza!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown hamburger and onion, drain, add the pepperoni and seasonings.
- 2Cook pasta in salted water, drain, mix with the tomatoes, sauce and meat.
- 3Stir in cheese.
- 4Put all in a baking dish and bake for 1/2 hour at 350°F.
- 5You can sprinkle more cheese on top during baking, if desired. Also, you can add black olives, sliced, sub. Italian sausage for the hamburger, throw in some sliced mushrooms, whatever you like!
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Pizza Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (282 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 676.9
- Calories from Fat 313
- Total Fat 34.8 g
- Saturated Fat 13.8 g
- Cholesterol 144.5 mg
- Sodium 1290.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 15.0 g
- Protein 39.0 g