Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Just a pie crust, y'all.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup sweet butter, cold (I keep it in the freezer)
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup cold water
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix all the dry ingredients (minus the water and butter) in a bowl.
- Cut the butter into 1/2-inch cubes, and drop them into the flour mix.
- Add the water, and start kneading.
- At first, you'll just have flour-crusted butterballs, but after a while it'll start to soften.
- As soon as you have a big buttery ball,stop kneading.
- Spread the dough out into a 9-inch pie dish.
- Make sure you maintain a consistent thickness.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 35 minutes.