Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Growing up extremely poor in the Midwest, my immigrant mother became extremely creative in the kitchen. I don't know if this is a unique to her recipe, but I love it!
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can chicken noodle soup
- 36 saltine crackers (1 sleeve)
- 1 egg
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Drain the chicken noodle soup and save the noodles and chicken and combine with all ingredients except the cream of chicken soup.
- Form in to a loaf in a baking dish and top with cream of chicken soup and bake for 1 hour!