Recipe by Khrissypoo
My Great Grandmother use to make this all the time, it has kind of been handed down, now I make it for my kids. I did change a little by adding Rotel tomatoes, my kids love the spicier version!
- 1 -2 lb ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (7 1/4 ounce) box Kraft macaroni and cheese
- tomato juice
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes
- salt and pepper
- garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook macaroni.
- Drain and add to beef that has been browned with onion.
- Sprinkle cheese from packet over all and stir.
- Add Rotel tomatoes and the amount of tomato juice you prefer, mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes or until heated.