Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My Great Grandmother use to make this all the time, it has kind of been handed down, now I make it for my kids. I did change a little by adding Rotel tomatoes, my kids love the spicier version!
- Cook macaroni.
- Drain and add to beef that has been browned with onion.
- Sprinkle cheese from packet over all and stir.
- Add Rotel tomatoes and the amount of tomato juice you prefer, mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes or until heated.