Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
My Great Grandmother use to make this all the time, it has kind of been handed down, now I make it for my kids. I did change a little by adding Rotel tomatoes, my kids love the spicier version!
- 1 -2 lb ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (7 1/4 ounce) box Kraft macaroni and cheese
- tomato juice
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes
- salt and pepper
- garlic powder
- Cook macaroni.
- Drain and add to beef that has been browned with onion.
- Sprinkle cheese from packet over all and stir.
- Add Rotel tomatoes and the amount of tomato juice you prefer, mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes or until heated.
My Mother used to make Goulash when I was still at home. This recipe is just as good as hers was but a lot easier and faster to put together. Very tasty!
This spicy little quick dish tasted pretty good. the second time around we topped ours with curshed plain tortilla chips and sour cream. Will make again. Thanks khrissypoo. Bullwinkle.