Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is great. Good for a night of football!
Make and share this My Interpretation of a "cuban Sandwich" recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven 325.
- Prepare bread. Set aside.
- Puree the chipoltes and mayonnaise. Spread inside bread.
- Layer in the ham, swiss, cornichon and pork. Season to taste.
- Replace top. Brush all over with a little oil.
- Place on a sprayed round baking sheet. Top with a 10-12 inch round iron skillet.
- Roast 15 minutes.
- Let stand 10 minutes.
- Cut in wedges to serve.