Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
At the time I put this recipe together, I was on an 1800 calorie reducing diet and was looking for a little variety in my breakfast protein....Hope this one helps others that want to eat healthy, too!
- 1⁄4 cup egg substitute (Egg Beaters)
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup yellow onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Mrs. Dash seasoning mix (your choice of which version)
- Take the egg substitute and the large egg and whisk together until foamy; pour into a non-stick skillet.
- When the egg is 2/3 of way cooked, add the peppers, onions and tomatoes; do not stir.
- Sprinkle with Mrs. Dash; fold omelett over, in half and finish cooking.
- When omelete is done, gently tip the skillet and slide the omelette onto your plate.