- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 6 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup smart balance margarine, melted
- 2 cups 2% low-fat milk
- 2 1⁄2 cups fresh blueberries
- 4 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk both flours, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix together eggs, milk, margarine.
- Add dry ingredients to wet and stir just until mixed.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Fill muffins tins and sprinkle tops with sugar.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 15 - 20 minutes.