Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 min
I've experimented with several different potato salad recipes before coming up with the one that my family loves best.
- 6 cups quartered red potatoes
- 6 slices bacon, thick cut, cooked and crumbled
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1⁄2 cup celery, sliced thin
- 2 eggs, hard boiled eggs, diced
- 3⁄4 cup real mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- Add potatoes to salted boiling water. Cook until tender. Drain.
- Mix mayo and mayo in a small bowl.
- Combine potatoes, bacon, onion, celery and eggs in large bowl.
- Cover with dressing and toss to coat.
- Chill for at least one hour before serving.