I've experimented with several different potato salad recipes before coming up with the one that my family loves best.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add potatoes to salted boiling water. Cook until tender. Drain.
- 2Mix mayo and mayo in a small bowl.
- 3Combine potatoes, bacon, onion, celery and eggs in large bowl.
- 4Cover with dressing and toss to coat.
- 5Chill for at least one hour before serving.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Favorite Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 216.1
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 56.1 mg
- Sodium 295.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 4.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: