Recipe by Jules211
This is a request for BoneMan. It's a yummy plie of goodness. Easy as it uses left overs and cheese. You can use homemade sauce or your favorite jar sauce. Add meat or not it's up to you!! You are only limited by imagination.
- 1 (24 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 3 -4 cups homemade spaghetti sauce
- 8 ounces cooked pasta, your choice but reg spaghetti is good
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups shredded provolone cheese
- 1 cup sliced black olives, &
- green olives
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- Spray 9*13 pan with PAM.
- In a large bowl mix sauce and ricotta.
- Add pasta.
- Mix well.
- Top with cheese.
- Top with olives.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.Until heated thru and browned on top.
- You can add meat or not. It's just not the same with ground beef. But if you have cubed meat in your sauce it's a nice addition.