1/5 Photos of My Famous Outrageous Brownies
Perfect Pixie's Note:
These are probably the best brownies I have ever eaten, I got it out of a recipe book when I made my ice cream sandwiches and had left over brownie. I started munching it and so did my brother. We were fighting over who got the last piece. LOL. You won't be disappointed.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees.
- 2Line bottom and sides of a brownie pan with aluminum foil, lightly grease with some extra butter (not from ingredients).
- 3Melt butter over medium heat, whisk until just melted.
- 4Remove from heat and add cocoa powder, whisk until smooth and no lumps remain.
- 5Add sugar and continue stirring until well blended (I turned to a spoon by this point).
- 6Let mixture cool 2 minutes.
- 7Transfer to larger bowl.
- 8Add eggs and vanilla and mix until well blended.
- 9Add flour (I sifted mine) and salt, using rubber spatula stir until batter is blended.
- 10Scrape into prepared pan (should be quite hard as mixture doesn't run).
- 11Spread evenly and bake until toothpick comes out clean, about 20 minutes.
- 12Let cool and cut.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Famous Outrageous Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 432.0
- Calories from Fat 184
- Total Fat 20.4 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 125.0 mg
- Sodium 170.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 37.9 g
- Protein 6.5 g