Disgustingly Rich Brownies
From Klutz Kids Cooking: A Very Slightly Messy Manual. These are the best brownies I have ever had, and they get rave reviews every time I bake them for an event. For an even more decadent treat, add chocolate chips. You won't be disappointed.
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease an 8 or 9 inch baking pan.
- Melt the butter over low heat (careful, it's easy to burn).
- In a mixing bowl combine the cocoa and sugar.
- Add the melted butter to the mixing bowl.
- Stir in the eggs and vanilla.
- Add the flour and salt and mix just until smooth.
- Pour the batter into the greased pan and bake for 45 minutes.