Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Bacon wrapped Venison Steak
- 4 (6 ounce) venison steak (4)
- hickory smoked bacon (one for each steak)
- 8 ounces of sliced baby portabella mushrooms
- 1 medium yellow onion (sliced)
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Leave venison steak flat and wind each steak with a slice of hickory bacon.
- Place in frying pan and cook until medium (pink in the middle).
- Remove steak from pan.
- In same pan, heat butter until melted.
- Add mushrooms and onions.
- Saute until mushrooms and onions are tender.
- Add worcestershire to mushroom and onions.
- Serve steaks topped with mushrooms and onions.
- Serve with a side dish of White Rice.